Medium Celtic Harp Moon Suncatcher
- Unique Wood and Crystal Moon Suncatcher. Made in Ireland. Ships free to US 5-7 days. Dispatched next day!
- Crystals used are Swarovski, Egyptian Asfour or Czech Preciosa.
- Angel / Fairy is made up of 20mm Egyptian Asfour crystal prism, 4 x Asfour octagons as wings and 10mm Asfour crystal prism as a head and Preciosa crown.
- Wood: 5" (12cm) High. Irish Beech (may have hints of spalt in the grain)
- The Harp is the national emblem of Ireland and it is Unique to have a musical instrument used as a symbol to represent a country. in medieval times the harp was at the epicentre of society.
- When in direct sunlight the crystals act as a prism and produce a wonderful array of rainbows on your walls.
- Each piece is finished with 8-12 coats of danish oil (depending on absorbency of wood) to what we believe is the perfect sheen.
- The above image is a sample. The characteristics of each piece of wood will vary slightly. We are very conscious of making sure that each and every piece is of equal natural beauty. Please note the video is of a Large Moon Suncatcher.
- Makes a perfect gift for any age or occasion, especially new baby, christening gift or baby shower gift, remembrances, birthdays, weddings and Mother's day.
- Our Suncatchers can also be personalized, found here.