Medium Celtic Shamrock Moon Suncatcher
- Unique Wood and Crystal Moon Suncatcher. Made in Ireland. Ships free to US 5-7 days. Dispatched next day!
- Makes a perfect gift for any age or occasion, especially new baby, christening gift or baby shower gift, remembrances, birthdays, memorial gift, weddings and Mother's day.
- Crystals used are Swarovski, Egyptian Asfour or Czech Preciosa.
- Angel / Fairy is made up of 20mm Egyptian Asfour crystal prism, 4 x Asfour octagons as wings and 10mm Asfour crystal prism as a head and Preciosa crown.
- Wood: 5.5" High. Irish Beech (may have hints of spalt in the grain)
- The Shamrock is commonly recognised as a symbol of luck. St. Patrick used the shamrock to describe the holy trinity in the 5th century. Every St, Patricks day it is worn on the lapel by irish and their descendants all over the world.
- When in direct sunlight the crystals act as a prism and produce a wonderful array of rainbows on your walls.
- Each piece is finished with 8-12 coats of danish oil (depending on absorbency of wood) to what we believe is the perfect sheen.
- The above image is a sample. The characteristics of each piece of wood will vary slightly. We are very conscious of making sure that each and every piece is of equal natural beauty. Please note the video is of a Large Moon Suncatcher.
- Our Suncatchers can also be personalized, found here.